How to Coach coaching course in Nelson..5 Feb 2019
Perfect for those that have already attended the big nix and coaching adults courses or if you are interested in getting involved in coaching...
- When: 5.30pm- 8pm Wednesday 20th February 2019
- Purpose: This module looks at a variety of coaching styles, techniques and inclusive principles that will ensure that coaching is effective and appropriate for the needs of all squash players. It provides practical ways to adapt squash to positively impact on skill acquisition, enjoyment and the quality of play for all. This module forms the backbone of the Squash New Zealand Coach Development Framework, is embedded in all coaching programmes and is required to receive most coaching qualifications.
- Facilitated by: Daniel Grant
- Venue: Waimea Squash Club
- Cost: $10
- Register by: Contact Di McCoy firstname.lastname@example.org 021 245 0966 by 9am Monday 18th February
For further information click here