- Format: 7 teams. Will play a round robin tournament over 7 weeks, which starts Monday 29th April and the last week will be 18th June.The round robin tournament will be followed by semi-finals on Monday 24th June and finals Monday 1st July, which will be played at a central venue Please note: there will be no games on the Queen’s Birthday - Monday 3rd June.
- Fixtures: the drawcan be found on iSquash
- Semi-finals: will be derived from the final standings after the round robin;
Game a – 1 v 4
Game b – 2 v 3
Game c - 6 v 7
Game d – 5 v bye
- Finals: will be derived from the semi-final;
Winners of Game a & b will play for the Division Title
Losers of Game a & b will play for 3rd & 4th place
Winner of Game c & d will play for 5th & 6th place
The loser of Game c will finish in 7th place.
- Competition Ball: Blue dot